Saturday, May 5, 2012

We've got winners sprouting up!

Good morning!

What do you say we start this weekend off with a few candy winners? We had such a great turnout for the new May stamp previews, and it was so much fun to read all of the enthusiastic comments both here and on the Sweet November Gals' blogs as well. :)





Alrighty... no sense in keeping you in suspense any longer. So without further ado the winner's of the Sweet November May candies are:
Congratulations ladies! Please email me at: pete_danger @ hotmail.com with your mailing info and I will get your prizes sent out on Monday. :)
Big thanks again to everyone who came out for the reveals... without you they wouldn't be nearly as much fun!


My card today is another one from this past week's ATS previews. I used Cherry Lucy because not only is she a doll, but I also couldn't wait to use these new Bella Blvd papers. I actually got them specifically to pair up with this Lucy because those cherries were just too perfect. Which gave me a fun excuse to color her cherry bright pink rather than the traditional red. I also used the new Strawberry die set because the blossom included with it works just as well as a cherry blossom if you ask me. ;)

Now I must get myself ready for work. Hope your weekend is a wonderful one!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Bella Blvd (Sunshine & Happiness)
stamps- CC Designs (Cherry Lucy and Berry Logos sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa, Colorbox creamy brown
Divine Twine
Prima gems
Martha Stewart border punch
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR21, YR24, YR27, E99
clothes- RV23, RV25, RV29, YG01, YG03, YG17, Y11, Y13, Y35, Y19, RV000, RV10, RV11

13 comments:

Larisa said...

Congratulations to all the winners- very lucky girls!!!!!!!!!
Amy, your card is so beautiful!!

Marianne said...

Congrats to the winners and a big thank you to you, Amy, for your generosity, your lovely stamps and tons of inspiration!
Hope you'll have a great weekend!
Marianne x

Nancy Thomas said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Love your beautiful card. You are right, that paper is perfect for the image as is the bright pink cherry!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE your card is Super cute as always!!! love the cheery papers and all!! Have a GREAT day!!!
hugs,Heidi & Broooke

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card Amy ♥

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute! You were right, the papers are perfect with her, love that you bought them just for her (I do that too! lol) congrat's to the lucky winners!

Stephanie said...

YAY!I won Tilly:) Thanks Amy! And congrats to KalySto and corry'kaart! I love yout card! I think that paper works perfectly with Cherry Lucy. So so sweet!

Lisa said...

Super cute! I have a Sizzix strawberry die already, but I think I'm going to get this one because of that adorable flower.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a sweet card.

Congrats to the winners.

Anne said...

Gorgeous as always Amy.
Comgrats girls:)
Anne x

Cami said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Amy, your card is so adorable! That cherry design DP is perfect for this cutie and again, your coloring is so lovely! Such a sweet card.

Isa said...

Super nice !! Amy, your cards are simply nice ;)

Leanne said...

Belated congratulations to the winners. :)
She is sweet and yes this paper is perfect for her. Pretty layers for a pretty little girl.
;)