Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Just beachy

Good morning!

Happy hump day stampin' peeps. I ended up working yesterday so today is the day for me to get a bunch of stuff done around the house. Lot's of cleaning and even a trip into town as I am still on the hunt for the perfect flowers for my flower pots. Hopefully I can find the elusive potato vines that I've been searching for and anything with a great orange hue. :)

So because I didn't have time to make a card yesterday, this seemed like a good time share the second card that I was lucky enough to have published in the 3rd issue of Copicendium. One of the themes was summer cards and while it may be a bit early for full blown summer fun here that ol' thermometer keeps on creeping higher with each passing week.

I colored up the totally cool vintage beach babe Eleanor from Kraftin' Kimmie stamps and matched her up with the Seaside line from October Afternoon. It was a match made in heaven if you ask me. Between the papers and the sticker sheet I really didn't need much else to set the scene for Eleanor. I think I can smell that salty sea air just looking at this card, LOL!

Oh, and while I'm on the subject of Kraftin' Kimmie stamps... did you see that Eleanor and all her rubber friends are currently on sale over at the ATS store? Yep, they are 25% off so you won't want to miss out on those deals!    

Ok, time for me to scoot... see y'all in 24. :)

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper/stickers- October Afternoon (Seaside)
stamps- Kraftin Kimmie (Eleanor and sentiment)
ink- Memento black and Colorbox creamy brown
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E21, E13, E15, R20, R14, W3, W5
hair- YR30, Y21, E33
eyes- BG57, BG49, G28, BG000, 0
clothes- Y11, Y13, Y17, BG000, 0, YG01, YG03, YG17, R14, R17, E07, YR04, YR14, YR18, B32, B37, B39

13 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE what an Adorable summer card. Everything is perfect with Eleanor.
hugs,Heidi

Mette said...

You know I love Kraftin' Kimmie and you work them so well. Fabulous card Amy and love the papers, lau-out and details. Just brilliant.

Hugs, Mette

Stephanie said...

Love your card! The stickers and papers work perfectly with Miss Eleanor. Love it!:)

chrilvian said...

wowwwzer
great work!!!

Juls said...

oooh wow, just too fantabulous for words! hugs Juls

JennyKozar said...

Just adorable!

Kelly Schelske said...

Lovely Amy Those papers are perfect!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Danni said...

What awesome papers/stickers to pair with her! Wonderful card!!

Dangina Martinez said...

Gorgeous! Love the image and the DP. It is so cool!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. I didn't get a chance to leave you a comment yesterday before work. After work I had to take the M&M's to the Dr as whooping cough is going around and Mitchell was exposed to someone in his choir class. Needless to say he has been sick since Saturday and now we are on a 3 to 4 day waiting period to get the results back. Thank God this is my weekend off so I only missed my 5 hours today. Anyway... I love how you have colored Elenor and put her with this awesome papers. I have never seen this before and I love them. lol... Hugs, Lisa

Leanne said...

O this is fabulous Amy! Love the vintage feel to your card and Kimmie is gorgeous in her yellow suit. I love the old fashion suit with the cap, very pretty!
Cool summer card!
;)

RiNNE said...

congrats on the publication, Amy! This is just gorgeous! Love the retro feel! Well deserved!