Wednesday, February 12, 2014

J'adore...

Hi guys!

I'm trying to squeeze in a couple more Valentines before the fourteenth arrives. For this one I grabbed the Pink Ribbon Mae digi that I had previously printed out and paper pieced her dress so that the ribbon didn't show anymore. This made her a bit more generic and suitable for a Valentine rather than rallying for a cause, plus that tiny floral print just makes for a pretty little cocktail dress. ;)
The paper is an older My Mind's Eye 6x6 pad and to be honest I didn't really think that I would ever use that Eiffel Tower print. But as I was pulling sheets and trying them out with Mae I really liked how it kind of set the scene without me having to dig out a bunch of embellishments. I think that Mae looks quite pleased to be spending her Valentine's Day in the city of love. 

Okey dokey, time to get this day started.
Laters! 
 

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found 2 Blush)
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (Pink Ribbon Mae)
Prima Shabby Tote ink 
Papertrey Ink heart border die
Ranger Liquid Pearls
ribbon
Kaiser Craft gems
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, E81, YG91, RV55, RV95
hair- E21, E47, E49
eyes- BG72, BG78, BG000, 0
clothes- RV91, R56, E81, RV69, RV99

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh it's very Beautiful!!!! LOVE how it turned out. Love your altering skills!!! Have a wonderful day!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

scrapn_momof2 said...

Gorgeous!!

Bev said...

The paper is perfect for the scene and love the paper piecing on her dress.

Rhonda Miller said...

This is simply lovely.

Julie D. Richards said...

This is gorgeous Amy. I love how you colored her face and hair, and the floral paper is beautiful.