Sunday, February 9, 2014

Thinking of you...

Hey there!

Even though it is feeling far too early for spring out in the real world I couldn't resist putting a bit of springtime magic onto a card today. I got the Fairy Glen digis from Sugar Nellie back in the fall but had to wait to use most of them because I was on a Christmas card making roll at the time. Now that my card making has swung back into a more generic mode I'm excited to pull these sweeties back out and give them a home. First up is No Shell Like Home... this little fairy looks as if she is out for a stroll and has paused to let a family of snails cross the path. I had a lot of fun adding Glossy Accents to those snails so that they look quite moist and even made little glossy trails behind them, too bad my pic doesn't show it better though. As for the papers, I got my hands on some of the new Pebbles Garden Party collection and it is soooo pretty! Don't be surprised if more of it keeps popping up on my cards over the next few weeks... I love it so much! :)

Alrighty then, it's a day off for me today but there are a lot of chores that need to get done around here so I should best get a move on. 
Later gators!     

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pebbles (Garden Party)
digital stamp- Sugar Nellie (No Shell Like Home)
Colorbox creamy brown ink
Glossy Accents
Impression Obsession butterfly dies
Kaiser Craft pearls
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR00, YR12, YR14, YR18
clothes- G000, G00, BG72, W00, W0, W3, W6, R12, R22, R24, Y35, Y38, YG67, RV000, RV00, RV02
snails/background- YG91, E40, E41, 0, E30, E31, E34, E43, YG00, YG03, YG67, B0000

9 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

This makes me long for spring. So pretty.

ManoArte said...

Beautiful and delicate card

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So pretty! Love how you've used the papers.

Julie D. Richards said...

Hi Amy, sorry I haven't commented lately, my dad is in the hospital.

Love these sweet images. Her hair color is amazing. Love the snail family, lol.

Hanneke said...

What a great card! I love your coloring. Hugs, Hanneke

chrilvian said...

adorable

Nikki said...

So Cute :)

Rhonda Miller said...

This is adorable.

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is soooo Beautiful. This past weekend sure felt like Spring here. I just saw the news this morning and Valentines Day is supposed to be 84 degrees!!! We really have not had much of a winter here this year. Which has been really nice on my gas bill. Enjoy your week doll!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke