Monday, July 27, 2015

Sunny disposition...

Hi guys! 

Today I am back to playing along in the MFT sketch challenge. It has been awhile and even longer since I inked up a Pure Innocence cutie so I was excited to pull out my MFT binder of stamps and have some fun. I settled on Sunflower Girl, who appears to be retired because I couldn't find her in the MFT store. As much as I love the Pure Innocence girls as-is, lately I've been enjoying changing up their look just a bit by simply altering their hair. This time around I lengthened it with only a few strokes of the pen... what a difference! What can I say, it's the little things that keep things fun and exciting in my creative process. ;)

Ok, well thanks for stopping by and I shall see ya manana! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (green gingham), K&Co (yellow)
stamps- My Favorite Things (Sunflower Girl Pure Innocence)
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle dies
Sticko sunflower stickers
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, BV20
hair- E30, E31, E55, E35
clothes/flower- Y13, Y35, Y38, YG01, YG25, YG17, YG67, G29, W0, E81, 0, E44, E49

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Happy Monday! !!!! Love her with longer hair. Such a very pretty card.
Hugs, Heidi

Jane said...

What a lovely zingy yellow card, I love it!!

Tara Godfrey said...

WOW! Amy, PI Sunflower girl is SO pretty with long, flowing locks! LOVE how you've changed her look and your beautiful colouring. Gorgeous card!!!!
Hugs,t