Friday, July 31, 2015

You make me happy...

Hi-ya!

Wow, can you believe we are at the last Friday of the month already? That means it is the last Bellariffic Friday for July as well and once again I am joining the fun. The challenge this week was sketch 15 and I used the super sweet Tiny Townie Sally Rides her Snail for my card. As much as I think all of the new Tiny Townies are pretty fantastic, Sally may just be my most favorite of the bunch. I love everything about this whimsical little scene because even if she doesn't have fairy wings I can imagine teeny tiny Sally taking a ride through the garden on the back of a friendly snail. I guess that is why I paired her up with this playful floral print by Doodlebug. It was another smaller scrap that I've been hanging on to and am happy to finally get on a card. :)

Ok, I'm off to spend the day in Wenatchee hangin' with my fellow Copic peeps. Fun times! 
Have a great weekend everybody! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (floral), Basic Grey (green)
stamps- Stamping Bella (Sally Rides her Snail), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, Colorbox creamy brown
Doodlebug ribbon
Prima flowers
Teresa Collins enamel dot
My Favorite Things stitched rectangle die
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E00, E11, R00, R20, BV20
hair- E55, E57, E59
clothes- RV00, RV10, RV02, Y11, Y21, RV55, RV04, BG11, BG15, BG57, YG21, YG03, YG95, E81, 0
snail- G20, YG00, YG91, YG93, Y000, YR30, YR31, Y32
grass- YG21, YG03, YG95
sky- B0000, 0

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is darling! !! I don't believe I own any Stamping Bella stamps. I think I am going to have to order some. I will probably get stamps of the Petunia pi line since we have a mini pig. Have fun being crafty. Catch you next month.
Hugs, Heidi

Unknown said...

Love this one! Very cute. Great colors.