Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thinking about you...

Hello, hello!

I slept in this morning so this post has got to be super quick!

I made my card today for the 'add some sparkle' challenge over on the A Day for Daisies blog. I used the super sweet Tiny Pixie Rose digi stamp and colored her up to match this old rose paper that I found in my stash. Looks to me like a match made in flower garden heaven. For my sparkle I added some clear Wink of Stella over her pink petal gown and of course there had to be a bit of bling as well. ;)

Alrighty friends, have a great day! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- The Girls' Paperie
digital stamp- A Day For Daisies (Tiny Pixie Rose)
stamp- Lawn Fawn (Scripty Sayings)
ink- Prima dark brown, Studio Calico lime light
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E74, E77, E79
clothes- RV10, RV11, RV42, YG00, YG21, YG03, YG95, RV25, RV29

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Ohhh this is very Beautiful! !!!! Love script saying too!!!!
Hugs, Heidi

Juliana said...

This is so very sweet and pretty!!
Great design and coloring!!