Monday, July 6, 2015

Tired...

Hello, hello!

Wow, what a weekend! It was such a great celebration this year, the weather was hot, the water was cold and the bar-b-que was delish! Nothing but relaxing and good times I tell ya. Now its Monday though and time to get back to reality I guess. 

I did get a card made yesterday for Sketch 235 over on the My Favorite Things challenge blog. I used the Tail Wag set and played things kind of fast and loose with the sketch, though I think the basic elements are all still there. This roley-poley hound dog was just begging to get on a card and as stubby as those little legs are I figured he could use a comfy doggy bed to relax on. Which in turn inspired the tongue in cheek sentiment that I went with. ;)

Ok, I really need to get a move on this morning. 
Laters!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Simple Stories (Epic)
stamps- My Favorite Things (Tail Wag set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Prima brown
Lawn Fawn thinking about you die
Doodlebug Sprinkles
My Mind's Eye enamel dots
Copic markers:
dog- E50, E30, E53, E35, E39, E59, E49, 110
bed- YR21, Y38, YR14

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is sooo very cute!!!!! We had a great 4th too and I managed to make 2 birthday cards with a new Stampin Up die I recently bought!!!! Have a wonderful week! !
Hugs, Heidi

Jane said...

Oh wow, that is just so adorable - such a fantastic card!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute, love your take on the sketch.

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable! Jo x

Alice said...

beautiful colors and love your coloring! super card, Amy! thanks so much for playing along with MFT Sketch Challenge!