Thursday, July 30, 2015

Birthday wishes...

Good morning! 

I've just got a quick birthday card to share this morning. I was going through my stamped up Greeting Farm images to find one that hasn't made it onto a card yet and came across Fashionista Anya... what a beauty! It's hard to believe I got her way back in January and it took this long to color her up. I think it was worth the wait though because this little Anya looks like she was made for bright summer colors, which I pulled from this tiny scrap of floral paper that I've been hanging on to for years. I think it was just waiting to find a home with Fashionista.  ;)

Ok, time for me to scoot. TTYL!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- BoBunny (floral)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Fashionista Anya), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Studio Calico flamingo, Colorbox creamy brown
Papertrey Ink sentiment swoosh die
My Favorite Things stitched rectangle die
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E50, E51, E21, E11, R00, R20
hair- Y21, Y38, YR24, E99
clothes- RV13, RV04, RV17, YG01, YG25, YG67, RV66, V09, RV69, RV19, E30, E31, E34

1 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

What a very Beautiful birthday card! !!!! She is really pretty! !!!
Hugs, Heidi