Friday, October 9, 2015

Embrace your dark side...

TGIF!

It looks like I began the week with an ADFD Halloween card and here I am finishing the week with another one. This time around I printed out the gorgeous Bat Girl extra large so that she would make a big impact on my card. She has so much drama and mystery about her that I felt some pressure to do her justice. So papers were pulled and I love how the brown works on this Halloween card. I can imagine Bat Girl in her lair brewing up a potion or two, proving that you don't need a pointy hat to be a fabulous witch. What she did need was stylish eye makeup that glitters and glows like one of her magic elixirs and a posh purple coiffure. I'm so glad that I tackled a 'big head' again as I always love how they turn out.  :)

Ok friends enjoy your weekend and I shall see you all again on Monday!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Basic Grey (Eerie), Echo Park (Chillingsworth Manor), BoBunny (double dot)
digital stamp- A Day For Daisies (Bat Girl)
stamp- Papertrey Ink (Superstition set)
ink- Versafine onyx black
Martha Stewart epoxy bottle stickers
Kaiser Craft gems
Wink of Stella gold glitter pen
Sakura clear glaze pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, BV20
lips- E04, R83, RV99
eyeshadow- YG00, YG25, YG91, W3
hair- RV91, RV95, V99, RV99
bats- W5, W7, W9, E23, E25

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Wow this is totally Amazing looking! !!!!! Love her hair! !! Have a wonderful weekend! !!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Marianne said...

Wow. Fully agree with Heidi! Also love the delicacy of her skin.
Marianne x

Dotty Jo said...

Gasp..... Jo x

Cami said...

Wow! STUNNING! Your coloring is simply GORGEOUS!!!

Tracey Ann said...

Incredible... her skin, the shading, her hair... her beautiful sparkly eye (s)! Gorgeously spooky!