Monday, October 12, 2015

You're my boo...

Hello, hello! 

Last week I had pulled out the classic Spooktacular set from TGF and made a card featuring little Pumpkin Head. As I was getting ready to put the stamps back in their binder I was inspired by a couple more of these Halloween cuties to make one more card with them this year. I stamped up Bride and Mummy then paired them up with this fun ghost paper from We R Memorykeepers. Sure the blue and black combo aren't traditional Halloween colors but I think it totally works with these two. My other inspiration was this sentiment that I got recently and really wanted to get on a card. I just think it is such a cute and clever twist turning it in to a Halloween greeting. My only embellishment is a few hand drawn spiderweb lines and the tiny spider from the Lawn Fawn Booyah set. Another simple card but I've kinda fallen in love with it, LOL!

Alrighty friends, time to get this week started. Have a good one!  :)    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Farm Girl), We R Memorykeepers (Spookville), BoBunny (black double dot)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Spooktacular set), Studio Calico (sentiment), Lawn Fawn (Booyah set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Lawn Fawn stitched scallop die
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- C5, C7, C9, B00, B99
clothes- W0, W1, W3, 0

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is really Faboolous!!!!!! Love the ghost paper on here and the sentiment is perfect too!!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

suzARTe said...

I love everything about this card :)

Tracey Ann said...

Just darling... love the way you can take even simpler stamps and evoke emotion with the scene you create. These two just can't be separated! :)

Dotty Jo said...

Such a cute card, I love it! Jo x