Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Hey pumpkin...

Olo!

I didn't have a lot of time to get crafty and creative yesterday so I needed to find an image that would help me make a super quick card. That is when I remembered the absolutely spectacular Spooktacular set from The Greeting Farm sitting in my stash. I simply adore these little mini stamps and Pumpkin Head won the day to make it on this card. I stamped him directly on the kraft card base, partly because I wanted to speed up the creative process and partly because I wanted to play with a different look. I added the small treat bag from the Lawn Fawn Booyah set to his hand to help him gather candy during his night of trick or treating. The orange, black and purple color scheme came from the current Farm Fresh challenge which I am entering this card into. :)

Well thanks for stopping by. 
I'll talk at'cha later!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill
paper- My Mind's Eye (Mischievous), Pink Paislee
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Spooktacular set), Lawn Fawn (Booyah set), Simon Says Stamp (Hey Pumpkin set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versamark watermark
American Crafts Zing white embossing powder
Tim Holtz tiny attacher
Doodlebug sequins
Crate bat sequin
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
pumpkin head- YR21, YR15, YR04, E11, W5, W7, W9, E84, E87, YG25, G99, V04, V06, BV08
ground- W0, W1, W3, W6

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe....Fabulous looking for this time of year!!!!
Probably the kind of people Brooke and I will see this Saturday at Nightfall at Old Tucson Studios. I have never been nor Brooke but a few of my sister in laws go every year. So looking forward to our Spooktacular weekend! !!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

It may have been quick for you, but what a darling card!

craftshopper's creation said...

I love how you incorporate Lawn Fawn treat bag, it makes a nice touch.Cute card!