Friday, October 23, 2015

May luck be yours...

TGIF my friends!

I'm keeping today's post short and sweet because I'm running to town this morning and I've got lots to do before I go. This digi stamp called Little Pumpkin Witch captured my heart as soon as I saw it in the ADFD store. There is something kinda vintage looking about this little guy which I really love. I paired him up with another great sentiment from the Superstition set from Papertrey Ink and since I had a gleaming pumpkin I figured the scene needed a black cat as well. So I grabbed a pen and sketched a kitty in my best imitation of the ADFD style, I really like how they are looking at each other now. A sprinkling of wood veneer stars and another Halloween card was done.  :)

Hope you have a fun and crafty weekend! See ya on Monday!      
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- A Day for Daisies (Little Pumpkin Witch)
stamp- Papertrey Ink (Superstition set)
Studio Calico wood veneer stars
Wink of Stella white glitter pen
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
clothes- E81, E84, 0, Y15, Y21, Y26, W5, W7, W10
pumpkin- YR21, YR15, YR16, YR18, Y06, Y15, Y17
grass- YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97
sky- B60, BV20, BV23, 0
cat- W5, W7, W10

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my is Fabulous looking. ..and your drawn kitty is superb too!!! Have an Awesome weekend doll! !!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable, Jo x

Unknown said...

Love this card!

Tracey Ann said...

Love this, Amy! Your Halloween cards are second to none... love that you share them... and inspire!