Monday, February 27, 2017

Friends like you are rare...

Hello my friends! 

This layout may look familiar to you since I just used this sketch on Friday's card but this time I wanted to get an entry done for the MFT sketch challenge. The circle element of the sketch had me reaching for these fun Scene It dies and when I paired up the mountain and trees with the sun rays I knew just the stamp set to use. The Beast Friends set is intended to be Yetis aka Abominable Snowmen but when I first saw the set I knew they would make for super cute Sasquatch aka Big Foot and I love me some Big Foot. Have I ever told you that there was even a Big Foot 'sighting' just across the lake from me? Yep, someday I want to hike the woods and see what or who I can find. In the meantime I will just have to be happy with finding this cutie smiling on this fun card.  ;)

Ok, take it easy!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Basic Grey (Origins)
stamps- My Favorite Things (Beast Friends set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, espresso truffle and Tim Holtz Distress squeezed lemonade
Papertrey Ink Scene It skyscapes die
Papertrey Ink Scene It mountain view die
Copic markers:
skin- E30, E21, E33, R30, R20
fur- E35, E57, E49

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

This is soooo darn cute!!!!!! I have seen some really Adorable cards made with this oh so cute stamp set!!!!! Love how you colored him looking like Big Foot!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

chrilvian said...

aaah so cute

craftshopper's creation said...

I love how you color Big foot! Great job!!!

Juls said...

Too cute!! Love it xx

Tracey Ann said...

That layout is amazing, Amy!! And your Bigfoot is so cute... fabulous card!