Friday, February 24, 2017

Hello...

TGIF!

I got some cute new stamps from Whimsy Stamps recently and I really wanted to practice my no-line coloring with this beautiful girl called Braided Sweetie. Isn't she adorable? With the blonde hair and blue eyes that I gave her she reminds me of a mix of both Anna and Elsa from Frozen, who knows maybe she is their lost third sister... Ulla, LOL! She definitely has a mischievous look about her if you ask me. I ended up borrowing this week's new MFT sketch for the layout design and it worked out perfectly, gotta love it when that happens.  :)

Have a great weekend everybody!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- October Afternoon and Glitz
stamp- Whimsy (Braided Sweetie)
ink- Memento desert sand
My Favorite Things stitched scallop circle die
Studio Calico hello die
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Sharpie white marker
Prisma brown color pencil
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E21, E13, E04, R00, R20
eyes- BG53, BG57, BG18, BG000, 0, 100
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55
everything else- R24, R29, R59, YG03, YG95, YG67, W6, W10


6 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe how cute and fun looking this is!! Have an Awesome weekend doll!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Dotty Jo said...

Simply stunning colouring, Jo x

Julie D. Richards said...

She's darling. I love those pops of red. Hugs.

Franziska said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!
Franziska

Juls said...

Wow!!! This is awesome!! Love the no line colouring xx

Tracey Ann said...

Just keep practicing that no line Amy, 🙂! Just love the "whimsy" you brought out in this darling girl... sweet card!