Friday, February 17, 2017

Happy Birthday...

TGIF! 

Since I haven't colored up an ADFD digi since Christmas I figured it was past time to get creative with one of their sweet images. Puffy Flower Fairy has been another digi just sitting on my desk waiting so I figured she had waited long enough and got to coloring. My friend Tracey got this gorgeous handmade specialty paper at an art store called Paper Source and she was kind enough to share some with me. The little white flowers were such a perfect match to the flowers in this darling fairy's hair that I had to pair them up. I love how it looks like she is perched above a spring meadow. Sigh... I'm certainly dreaming of spring myself. Anywho, since this month's challenge on the ADFD blog is 'anything goes' I figured I would pop this card into the mix.  :)

Hope you all have a crafty weekend! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- Paper Source handmade paper
digital stamp- A Day For Daisies (Puffy Flower Fairy)
sentiment stamp
Pretty Pink Posh sequins
My Favorite Things Blueprint die
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E50, YR31, YR14, YR27
dress- G43, G94, BG96, BG10, BG11, BG32, BG57, BG18, BG78
flowers/branch- C0, C1, YR68, E42, E43, E44, G94
sky- BG000, 0

3 comments:

Juls said...

Fun image ... gorgeous card xx

Tracey Ann said...

Oh, Amy! Such a beauty she is! Love the colors... and so happy you like the paper. 🙂

Cathy P said...

Love, love, love this Amy! You are right, the flowered paper looks like it was created especially for this image! So glad you are back coloring ADFD images. Thanks for playing in our Anything Goes Challenge on the ADFD Blog. Our final blog challenge starts tomorrow. Hope you are able to enter a card or project. Hugs, Cathy