Monday, February 20, 2017

Hello sweetcake...

Good morning!

This three day weekend has made for a busy few days at work. By the time I get home and put together something for dinner there isn't much time for getting crafty. It's times like these that I'm glad to have a little stash of colored or half colored images sitting and waiting on my desk. This pretty Pinkie from CC Designs came from that pile of stamped images and her hair and skin were already colored up sometime last year. All I had to do yesterday was pick some paper and color her outfit to match. A couple weeks ago I got the new Cream and Sugar paper collection from Doodlebug and the treat cart was too cute not to pair up with Pinkie. That all came together fairly quickly and I could have been done but just before I started to fussy cut Pinkie I thought that it would be fun to give her a bit more face than the original image has. So I used the colorless blender to push out the skin tone from around her pupils and colored in more defined eyes as well as a little grin. I'm quite happy with the end result and glad that I took the extra bit of time to play.  :)

Toodles!
Supply list:
cardstock- Copic X-Press It and We R Memory Keepers
paper- Doodlebug (Cream & Sugar)
stamp- CC Designs (Pinkies Cupcakes & Balloons)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, R32
eyes- BG05
hair- E35, E57, E49
clothes- Y11, Y15, Y21, C00, C1, C2, 0, RV04, RV09, BG45, BG07, BG78
cupcake- RV10, RV11, RV32, R35, R37, R39, YG11, YG05,  YG17