Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Heard you were dragon...

Hi there!

I'm on the run, again... I am SO looking forward to my next couple days off so that I can sit back and relax a bit. Until then I've got a quick card that I threw together last night for this week's MFT sketch challenge. I used my handmade cloud border and some Distress Inks to mimic the stacked horizontal elements of the sketch then found this sweet guy from the Magical Dragons set to live amongst the cloud bank. I also used the mirror image stamp so that I could flip the dragon and have him facing the direction I wanted. It's CAS, it's cute and it was quick, LOL! 

Alrighty friends, gotta jet!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- My Favorite Things (Magical Dragons set and mirror image stamp)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Tim Holtz Distress shaded lilac and squeezed lemonade
My Favorite Things Blueprint die
Pretty Pink Posh sequins
Copic markers:
YG0000, YG00, Y11, YG13, YG03, YG17, YG67, B60, C0, C1, C3, R11, R30

6 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE sooooooooo very cute!!!! Reminds me of Elliot from Pete's Dragon!!!! Love!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Juls said...

Love it soooo much xx

Julie D. Richards said...

Love this guy and the sentiment. Hugs.

Larisa said...

This is just ridiculously adorable! I love the background sky painting and how you used all the colors are just FAB!

Tracey Ann said...

Shaded lilac and squeezed lemonade... such a crazy cool background! And that dragon just simply steels my heart... truly a fave. ❤️

Tracey Ann said...

Steals... lol 😂