Friday, March 10, 2017

A little birdie told me...

Greetings fellow crafters!

My card today was made for the March challenge at Some Odd Girl. This month the theme is 'anything goes with a pop it up twist'. And even though we have still been getting snow this past week I am determined to keep dreaming of spring if only through my card making. So I printed out Meadow Tia and paired her up with some pretty pastoral papers that I thought suited her quite nicely. Of course I colored her up to match and I am so happy with how cute she turned out in these happy colors. Her little bluebird friend is tweeting a birthday greeting to pull the whole design together. And even though it's not fancy, I did fussy cut Tia and used foam adhesive to give her some 'pop' off the card to fit the challenge.

Thanks for dropping by and have a wonderful weekend!  :) 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press
paper- Making Memories (Chloe's Closet)
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (Meadow Tia)
stamp- Avery Elle (sentiment)
ink- Memento rich cocoa
twine
gold pen
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, E04
lips- R32
eyes- B23, B45, B37
hair- E55, E57, E59
clothes- E40, E81, E84, 0, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG17, Y11, Y32, YR31, Y26, E97, YR65, E87, E89
bird- B21, B23, B37, E95, E97, Y32, Y26

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE sooo very Adorable!!!! Spring is around the corner for you doll!!! I want winter here longer.....today it is supposed to get to 90 degrees today.... soo not ready for that!!!! Blech!!! Have a GREAT weekend!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

Look at those eyes! She fits into her environment so perfectly... crazy awesome DP! 😉 And you definitely created a dreamy spring vibe with those colors. Love this, Amy!

Juls said...

Gorgeous, loving her little plaid dress xx

Anna Sigga said...

Love the coloring and her dress is adorable!

She's a Color Queen said...

I just love this. The colors are wonderful and her plaid dress is too adorable! So glad you joined us at Some Odd Girl for March's challenge!