Thursday, March 30, 2017

Love you bunches...

Mornin!

Super quick post today since I've got to be at work early... I couldn't resist getting another Bloom Bean on a card and this time I was in a bright and colorful kind of mood. That's where Doodlebug comes in to play, it doesn't get much more colorful than their fun papers.  I chose Mae from the set because her flowers looked like Gerber Daisies to me and those come in all sorts of colors. Doesn't she look so happy in her brightly hued garden? Oh how I love these Beans!  :)

Later gators!
 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- Doodlebug (Spring Things and Hello Spring)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Bloom Bean Kit), unknown (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and angel pink
Lil' Inkers stitched rectangle die
My Favorite Things double stitched rectangle frame
Doodlebug glitter
buttons
Prima flowers
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, E04
hair- Y11, Y23, YR31, E33
eyeshadow- B00
gown- B00, BG53, B04, YG00, YG03, YG17
flowers- BV00, BV11, BV34, RV52, RV55, RV04, YR21, YR02, YR16, Y11, Y23, Y21