Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Follow your heart...

Olo! 

Today's quirky mermaid is another digi from Dilly Beans Stamps. Her name is Nina Mermaid and she was another one that has been on my digi wish list forever. Again those round little goldfish bodies totally make me smile. I kept Nina at a pretty normal size for an A2 card so that I could easily add the school of fish tailing along behind her. Once again I was inspired by the artist's way of coloring her creations and made that dramatic swoosh down to her nose. She is such a pretty little mer, love her!

Ok, I've really got to get going with my day. Have a good one everybody!
Supply list:
cardstock- Copic X-Press and Papertrey Ink
digital stamp- Dilly Beans Stamp (Nina Mermaid)
stamps- Hero Arts (sentiment), Echo Park (bubble background)
ink- Versafine onyx black and Studio Calico clear blue
Frantic Stamper deckle edge rectangle die
Memory Box school of fish die
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E50, E21, E13, R00, R20
eyeshadow- YG21
eyes- BV23, BV25, BV29, 100
hair- RV02, RV06, RV09, RV69
tail- YR30, YR31, YR21, YR12, YR04, RV10, RV02
top/flower- YG21, YG95
sea- B01, BG02, BG05

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh she is Beautiful!!!! Love it!!!! What a cool school of fish die too!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Juls said...

Fun xx

Tracey Ann said...

Without question, these Dilly Bean mermaids are my favorite... adore them! The way you bring them to life ... that pink hair!!! Just wow, Amy, Also love the school of fish... perfect final touch!!