Monday, February 11, 2019

If you're feeling blue...


 
Hello!

Are you ready for day one of the Greeting Farm's February release?! This month we are introducing the Panda Plans set which includes a bunch of tiny pandas and a handful of little sentiments to go with. These sweet pandas are doing a number of fun different activities making them perfect for both planners and cards. Panda Plans will be available for purchase on the 15th along with the other new stamps. My card today is definitely a departure for me... this is the first card that I've made in years that doesn't rely on my Copic markers! Instead I thought it would look cool to ink up the pandas in different color inks and just let them stand on their own creating a rainbow of panda happiness. :)

Now be sure to head on over to the TGF blog to see all of the super cute cards from my fellow Farmers using the new Panda Plans set, as well as an extra one from me. Then check back tomorrow for day two of previews. :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- The Greeitng Farm (Panda Plans), Papertrey Ink (brush strokes), Inkadinkado (sentiment)
ink- Papertrey Ink pure poppy and orange zest, Studio Calico sunny day, lime light and clear blue, Hero Arts purple ombre, Versafine onyx black
Doodlebug washi tape
Doodlebug Sprinkles
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Copic markers:
C00, C1
shadow- W1, W3, W5

3 comments:

Sharon Schlezinger Bayer said...

The PANDA set is sooooo the cute. I love the idea behind the sentence

Julie D. Richards said...

I love all the expressions on all the panda faces. Hugs.

Andrea Hastilow said...

Your card is so vibrant & fun, just like the look of these fun pandas. Thank you for the introduction.