Monday, February 25, 2019

Time to party...

Good morning!

I've got a big Sweet November release coming up at the end of the week so to free up time to make cards for it, I'm going to use these next few days to get caught up with the extra TGF cards that I still need to share here on the ol' blog. This one is from this month's release featuring the It's Your Birthday set. I figured that someone as excited and happy as this cutie needed some bright, fun papers to go with her. So I found these Bella Blvd prints in my scrap bag and they were perfect! Of course all my Copic colors were pulled to match and the end result is a high energy birthday card full of happiness and smiles!

Ok, time to get ready for work. See ya in 24! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
paper- Bella Blvd
stamps- The Greeting Farm (It's Your Birthday)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Studio Calico pink lemonade
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
My Favorite Things happy birthday circle die
Simon Says Stamp stitched circle die
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- YR31, YR21, E35, E39
dress- B00, FBG2, BG07, C2
hat/presents- Y11, Y18, Y35, YR04, YG03, YG95, YG97, V01, V15, V17, B00, BG11, FBG2, B04, BG07, B37, RV10, RV21, RV23, RV13, RV14