Wednesday, February 13, 2019

It's you're birthday...


 
Hey there!
 
Are you ready for the third and final day of the Greeting Farm's February release previews? We are wrapping up previews with a fabulous new clear set called, It's Your Birthday. Not only does the set include two fun little birthday girls but it also has yummy macaroons, wrapped gifts and three beautiful scripty sentiments to choose from. I gotta say, as much as I love the entire set it's those sentiments that really put it over the top for me. It's Your Birthday will be available for purchase tomorrow, the 15th along with the other new stamp sets. For my card today I have done some masking and stamping to fill this entire tag with piles of delicious macaroons along with one of those great sentiments. I paired them up with more pretty papers from my stash and colored them in soft, vintage colors to match. Then I raided my ribbon bag and found the perfect satin bow to top it all off.

Now head on over to the TGF blog to see the beautiful birthday cards that my fellow Farmers have created, along with an extra card from me. I will be back tomorrow for the official blog hop and a chance for some lucky individual to win the entire February release!  :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
paper- My Mind's Eye (Nostalgia)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (It's Your Birthday set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Papertrey Ink melon berry
My Favorite Things Blueprints die
My Favorite Things tag builder blueprints die
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- T3, T7, T10
clothes- R01, RV42, E04, G000, G00, YG41, YG45
macaroons- YR30, Y21, Y26, E40, E71, E74, E50, E51, E21, BG70, BG45, BG49, G0000, G00, YG41, R01, R12, RV42, E04

4 comments:

Andre M. said...

Such a delightful palette on this sweet card.

Andrea Hastilow said...

Such a fun card design. Those little macaroons are so sweet, who would have thought I'd fall in love with tiny macaroons ! Thank you for sharing all your work over these last three days x

Julie D. Richards said...

So sweet. Hugs.

Nikki said...

Love this card, colors are awesome.