Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Don't get caught up in the small stuff...

Hey there! 

It's the last day of the month and that means we are gearing up for a brand new Sweet November digital release at 7 Kids tomorrow. After our mini hiatus this month we are back and I'm excited to share what we've been working on. Until then, I've got this card featuring Minnow and Buckitt who were colored up in a Live during the July mini release. I always loved this one because it looks so hopeful, like Buckitt has a plan to get his pal out of this tricky situation. Alrighty, time for me to get back to coloring... so much to do before tomorrow. Hope to see you in the 7 Kids Customers Create Facebook group for the celebration! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November (Minnow and Buckitt)
computer generated sentiment
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers: sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the markers used here, here and here

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Super Adorable!!!!! I call him Duncan no matter what.....lol lol
Love the coloring!!!!!
hugs, Heidi

Julie D. Richards said...

Eek, I love this so much. I hope to participate live tomorrow. Hugs.