Friday, July 5, 2019

No one youer than you...

TGIF everybody

I had a great day celebrating yesterday but it didn't leave me with any time to get crafty. So instead I am sharing one of the extra cards that I made for last month's TGF release featuring the new You sentiment set. If you haven't noticed yet, I'm a big proponent for having sentiments on cards. I just really love how the perfect words can help pull a scene together or give an image a deeper meaning. So seeing these new large sentiments coming out from The Greeting Farm, whether they are stamps or the cool new extra large dies, makes me all kinds of happy! For this card I paired the large sentiment with a tiny Minkie and practiced my ink blended backgrounds some more. All in all I think this turned out quite whimsical and sweet. 

Ok then, I'm outta here... gotta get ready for work. See ya next week!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Minkie 1 and You)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Studio Calico sunny day, Hero Arts dolphin ombre and Versamark watermark
American Crafts white embossing powder
Papertrey Ink scallop die
Studio Calico Mister Huey white
Wink of Stella clear
Ranger glossy accents
Star Stencil
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- B00, B41, B52, B45, B63, B66, BV04, BV17
dress- BV13, BV04, BV08, BV29
stars- Y00, Y11, Y02, Y26

0 comments: