Sunday, July 28, 2019

Moonlight Whispers July release!

Hello, hello! 

I'm back today with a couple new cards to help celebrate this month's Moonlight Whispers digital stamp release which is now available in Annie's Etsy shop. There are two new images being released today, both of which feature fun, every day type gals; Ukulele Paws and Purrs and Morning Laundry

First up is Ukulele Paws and Purrs. Something about this sweetie was sending me a very country girl kind of vibe. I don't know if it was the outfit, the pigtails or her little cat friend that she is serenading... perhaps it was all of those combined that had me reaching for my retired KK Funny Farm background stamp to pair with her. I think she's got big dreams of going to Nashville and becoming the next country music star, LOL!
Next we have Morning Laundry. This multitasking mama certainly has her hands full! With so much to get done in her day there is no time to slow down for breakfast. And when she's got her favorite romance novel to finish even the laundry can wait. ;)
 
Well I hope you've enjoyed this fun, everyday girl release and head on over to the Moonlight Whispers shop to create your own cards with these cuties!
Ukulele supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- Moonlight Whispers (Ukulele Paws)
stamp- Kraftin' Kimmie (Funny Farm), My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black 
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Smooch silver
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:

Laundry supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- Moonlight Whispers (Morning Laundry)
stamp- Moonlight Whispers (The Multitasker)
ink- Memento tuxedo black 
My Favorite Things Blueprints die
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
 

1 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

The first one is gorgeous with the cat touching her. The second one is funny 😄. Hugs.