Tuesday, July 23, 2019

I love you...

Hey there!

Things are still crazy in my world so another day, another catch up post. This card was made for the June TGF release using the Minkie 2 set along with the You sentiment set. I also had fun using my Distress Inks and stencils courtesy of the Picket Fence Life Changing Blender Brushes. OMGoodness, I have always been blending challenged with those little circle sponge applicators and could never get the ink into the small cut outs on stencils and I'm telling you these brushes have opened up a whole new crafty world for me, LOL! I'm finally excited to dust off some of the cool stencils and masks in my crafty collection and start putting them to work. ;)

Ok, I'm off... stay crafty and cool my friends!
   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Minkie 2 and You)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Tim Holtz Distress worn lipstick and spun sugar
My Favorite Things stitched scallop rectangle die
My Favorite Things diagonal line stencil
Heidi Swapp confetti stencil
Pretty Pink Posh sequins
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- BV04, BV29
clothes- C1, C2, RV21, R43

0 comments: