Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Fills my heart...

Olo!

This Bubble Love digi from Mo's Digital Pencil was just way too cute to not get on a card in time for Valentine's Day. So I printed her out and got to work coloring. To save some time on the background I grabbed a brick patterned stencil from My Favorite Things and used Tim Holtz Distress Inks to create the wall behind her. Though I did use my Copics to add some lighter bricks showing though the heart bubble. The rest of the background was just as quick and easy with the simple sidewalk and asphalt that she is resting on. Proof that a cute scene card doesn't have to take hours to create. ;) 

Talk at'cha later! 


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
digital stamp- Mo's Digital Pencil (Bubble Love)

stamp- My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Tim Holtz Distress antique linen, walnut stain and vintage photo
My Favorite Things stitched rectangle stax set 1
My Favorite Things english brick stencil

Sharpie extra fine white pen
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- YR21, YR18, E19, E18
clothes- RV21, RV14, RV25, RV99, V12, V15, V09, B91, B93, B97, B99, W1, C1, C2, C3, V01, RV63
bubble bottle- BG000, BG01, BG05, B16, RV52, RV55
bubble- YG00, YG23, RV02, RV04, FBG2, BG000, 0

sidewalk/road- T0, T1, T2, T3, T5, T7, N4, N6
brick- E40, E41, E43


 

4 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

Everything about his card is joyful as well! Nicely done!

MaryN said...

<3 OMGoodness! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!!! Love that balloon! The little girl......everything about this card ! I don't know how,... but you continue to "blow us away" with your talent!!! (pun intended) <3!

Claire said...

Oh my gosh that ballon is stunning

Fikreta said...

amazing card!