Monday, January 18, 2021

Warmest Thanks...

Good morning!

A couple weeks ago I colored a scene that combined two of the newest Hello Bluebird stamp sets, My Snowman and Feed the Birds. At the time I also stamped up a second scene combining different stamps from the two sets. Yesterday I finally got the chance to sit down and get that second scene colored up. This time I've got the sweet girl from the My Snowman set joining the short haired cutie from the Feed the Birds set. Together they are trying to feed some birds but it looks like the mischievous squirrels are helping themselves to the seeds instead. The sentiment was borrowed from the Frosty Mornings set and stamped in a light blue so that it kinda blended in with the snow. I know I keep saying it but playing with different stamp set combos totally makes me happy!  :)

Have a great week!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Hello Bluebird (My Snowman, Feed the Birds and Frosty Mornings)
ink- Memento tuxedo rich cocoa and Studio Calico ice ice baby

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Copic markers:


 

9 comments:

Fikreta said...

so pretty card!

Tracey T said...

I love your colouring. The colour combinations you've been using lately are so beautiful!

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Beautiful

MaryN said...

Gold Star! I love everything about this one. The patterns on their coats/winter wear are so perfect! You amaze me. Simply beautiful! <3!

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

I love it! Love the colors you used!
What copics did you use for their coats? Both are so lovely!

Sylv said...

Yes please, I’d love to know your colours ��

Begoña said...

I am in love...

Lia Urrego said...

Please tell us the Copic colors you used in this card. Thanks

Donna said...

Amy!!!!! You sent me this stunning card and now I am hunting for the Copic markers you used. Any chance you wrote them down somewhere??? ���� I so need to try and recreate the colors. This one truly is amazing �� thanks!