Monday, September 27, 2021

A frightfully good time...

Good morning!

I've got a busy day ahead of me but I wanted to pop in real quick and share this card that I made during a Live coloring video this past weekend. I really wanted to revisit the A Little Hello-ween set that released last year and breathe new life into these cute witchwees by pairing them with the Horizon Lines: Spookville and Spookville expansion sets. I think they look great outside their new home as they get ready to decorate for their favorite holiday. Coloring them into a day scene seemed like a nice twist as well, considering most of my Halloween card scenes take place at night. 

Ok, I've really gotta run... laters! 

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November Stamps (A Little Hello-ween, Horizon Lines: Spookville and Horizon Lines: Spookville expansion)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Simon Says Stamp sentiment strips

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

Sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

 

0 comments: