Sunday, September 12, 2021

Boo... Eek!

Olo!

Yesterday we added the rest of the Frightful Flutterbees to the Sweet November Stamps store and I colored up little Lydia during my Facebook Live. My sister, Tee, put together the scene using her computer skills to create a long shadow being cast on the Vampire Cavern background wall by that little bat that comes with Mina. This card just tells such a funny little story and it really makes me smile.  :)

Ok, time for me to get ready for work. Have a good one!

 

Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler

digital stamps- Sweet November (Frightful Flutterbee Lydia, Frightful Flutterbee Mina and Vampire Cavern background builder)

stamps- Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Versamark watermark

Hero Arts detail white embossing powder

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here