Friday, September 17, 2021

Let's get spooky...

TGIF my friends!

Just a quick post as I am busy, busy, busy getting ready for the Halloween clear release that is coming to Sweet November Stamps tomorrow. There is so much spooky cuteness to share and I can't wait to show you what I've been working on. Until then I figured I would pop in with the completed card from my Live coloring two weeks back using the Something To Crow About digital stamps. These crows have been attracted to the glow coming from this trio of jack-o-lanterns and now they are just hanging out and keeping warm on a chilly autumn night. :)

Alrighty, back to coloring. Be sure to check in tomorrow with all of the new release hoopla and chances to win new stamps!



Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Sally Strawman, Sam Strawman, Something to Crow About builder set and Castle Scene Builder set), The Greeting Farm (Hallo sentiments)
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
Sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here