Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Bloom wildly...

Olo!

This past Saturday I did a Live video over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page using digi stamps from the new Spring Flower Faes release at Sweet November Stamps. I had put together a scene using Pansy, whom I cropped in close on, along with flowers from all four of the Spring Faes; daffodils, tulips, crocuses and pansies. I arranged all of the flowers to frame pretty Pansy and got to coloring. Now if you were one of those who joined me during the Live then you know about the near disaster I had when a super juicy marker exploded ink everywhere when I removed the cap. Luckily for me the majority of the ink landed on my desk mat at the top of my card stock with just two little dots of purple landing on Pansy's arms. I new I could trim off the ink at the top of the card and it was suggested that I use some Stickles over the dots to make it look like pollen blowing in the breeze. Looking at it now, you would never know that the "pollen" wasn't the plan all along. Talk about a brilliant save, LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Flower Fae Pansy, Pansies, Tulips, Crocuses and Daffodils
stamp- Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Catherine Pooler royal treatment
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Nuvo glitter drops
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
Sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

1 comments:

Becky said...

Gorgeous card and gorgeous colors and coloring.