Saturday, March 12, 2022

Stamping Bella sneak peeks day 2...

 


Hello friends!

Well here we are at day two of previews for the spring release at Stamping Bella! After this there is only one more day of teasers from the Bellarific team before all of the fabulous new characters will be available for purchase in the Stamping Bella store on Monday, the 14th. Today's preview is another mix of various characters but I'm going to focus on two of the new Oddballs.

My first card stars Oddball Cherry Blossom. This funky little geisha Oddie looks to be celebrating the annual Cherry Blossom Festival with a tasty cone of matcha green tea ice cream. For the background I grabbed the Summer Backdrop and stamped the larger of the two trees twice, then proceeded to color them in pretty pink blossoms to complete the pretty spring scene.  



For my second card I've colored up the enigmatic Oddball Dali. He's the newest addition to the line-up of Oddball artists in the store. When I did a Google search for photos of Salvador Dali they were all black and white which ultimately inspired this entire card. Sure, as the father of surrealist art Dali's work was quite saturated with color but I really like how this monochromatic take seems to capture his "odd" vibe. ;)

Alrighty, be sure to hop on over to the Bellarific Blog to see all of the awesome inspiration from my fellow Bellas and add even more must haves to your wish list!


Cherry Blossom supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Stamping Bella (Oddball Cherry Blossom and Summer Backdrop)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
skin- YR000, E00, E21, E04, R00, R20
hair- C6, C7, C8, C10, 100
eyes- BG000, C3, E35, E74, E79

clothes- RV0000, RV00, RV52, RV63, E50, E81, E84, RV04, RV66, RV69, RV99, YG25, YG97, N4, N6, N10, 100
ice cream cone- E31, E33, E44, YG00, G43, YG23, RV63
sky- BG000, BG10, BG02

grass- YG01, YG03, YG25, YG63, G94
trees- RV00, RV52, RV63, RV93, RV95, W3, W8, E44, E74

Dali supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Stamping Bella (Oddball Dali
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things stitched border die
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Pear Blossom Press silver pen
Doodlebug enamel dots
Copic markers:
C00, C0, C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, C7, C8, C9, C10, 100