Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Worry less, mermaid more...

Hey there!

I've got a pretty good back log of cards from the Sweet November Stamps MerMay clear stamp release still left to share, which is kinda nice now that I'm busy behind the scenes getting ready for Halloween if you can believe it. So even though this is the last day of MerMay you will still be seeing plenty of mermaid cards from me well into these summer months. So how about we close out this fin-tastically fun month with the gorgeous Oarla. To create this peaceful scene I paired Oarla with the cute turtle from the Mermees #3 set and the coral columns from the Horizon Lines: Under the Sea set are connected together using the sea floor that comes in the new Guppies set. I colored this up during one of my four Facebook Lives on release weekend and I think it turned out quite pretty.  :)

Also, just a reminder that today is the last day to get your entries in to both the Facebook and Instagram MerMay challenges if you don't want to miss out on earning the exclusive MerMay challenge digis awarded to everyone who participated this month.

Toodles!

 

Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Sweet November (Oarla, Horizon Lines:Under the Sea set, The Guppies set, Salty but Sweet and Mermees #3)

ink- Memento tuxedo black and Studio Calico clear blue

My Favorite Things double stitched slimline die

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

 

0 comments: