Sunday, August 27, 2023

Let's hang out for a spell...


 

Hello again!

I'm back with a couple more cards from the new Haunted Staircase digital release as well as a card using the August Freebie that went out in last night's SN Newsletter

Because these creepy/cute Li'l Grimmies are pretty quick to color up, I managed to create two cards during the Live over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page yesterday morning. We started with Li'l Grimmy Scary standing on the Haunted Staircase with the torch glowing on the wall above him. And even though he ended up getting the fire like glowing eyes again, this time around his robe is a deep, rich red. After the video I added this fun sentiment from My Favorite Things which makes me chuckle paired with this li'l guy.  :)


Next, Li'l Grimmy Sweet finds herself on the Haunted Staircase with a trio of bats flying right out of the scene and into the open space left in this CAS design. The bats are part of the Flutterbee William and Flutterbee Drusilla digi sets and I think they look quite cute with Grimmy. The sentiment is another one from My Favorite Things and I sprinkled some sequins up with the bats to add to the movement across the card.


Finally, the August Newsletter from Sweet November Stamps included a brand new digital stamp that fans of the Lovin' from the Coven clear set with be happy to see. Lovin' from the Coven: Warlock is a handsome young wizard ready to cast a spell on a Halloween card or two. Whether you use him on his own or pair him with the clear stamp witches he is sure to bring the Halloween magic into your card making. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!  :)


 

Scary Grimmy supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November (Li'l Grimmy Scary and Haunted Staircase set)
stamps- My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Versamark watermark
Hero Arts detail white embossing powder
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
Sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

Sweet Grimmy supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November (Li'l Grimmy Sweet, Haunted Staircase set, Flutterbee William and Flutterbee Drusilla)
stamps- My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Versafine onyx black
My Favorite Things Blueprints die
Sharpie extra fine white pen
sequins
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

Warlock supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November (Lovin' from the Coven: Warlock)
stamps- Sweet November (Lovin' From the Coven and Brewin' Up Some Fun)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Pear Blossom Press silver gel pen
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
skin/eye shadow- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20/W4, W6
girl eyes/lips/hair- BV34, BV29/V17, BV29/V04, V09, C5, C6, C7, C8, C10
girl clothes- C3, C5, W2, W3, W6, W9, V12, V15, V17, BV08, W4, C5, C10, E84, E87
boy eyes/hair- YG23, YG67/E74, E77, E49
boy clothes- N0, N2, N3, N4, N5, E40, E81, W2, C2, BG000, BV13, BV04, BV17, BV29, C3, C5, C6, C10, E84, E87
floor/carpet- E43, E44, E47, E49, N5, N7, N8, N10, 100, C2, B63, B66, B79, BV29
wall- YG00, YG03, YG67, BG99

 

0 comments: