Sunday, August 13, 2023

More Halloween fun from Sweet November

 


Hello again!

The spooky fun continues today at Sweet November Stamps with the 'Lucky 13' Halloween clear release! There are thirteen new stamps sets to choose from and six custom SN sequin mixes. For the first time ever we've also got a limited time bundle deal for all of our digital stamp lovers out there. August 12th thru the 14th png digital versions of all the stamps included in the thirteen new sets will be available for $125, that breaks down to a dollar and change per stamp. We've also got the shopping specials going on in the store...  spend $150 or more and you will get the 4x8 Lovin' from the Coven stamp set absolutely FREE (while supplies last). Ans there is also FREE SHIPPING on all domestic orders over $75 and $15 flat rate shipping for all international orders over $75.

Today I've got a cute card using the 3x4 Pumpkin Head stamp and I gave him a fun harlequin patterned jumpsuit to wear as he goes about his night trick or treating. To fill out the spooky background scene I borrowed stamps from a couple older SN clear sets including; Happy Howl-oween and Carve Out Some Fun.

Next, I have the card that I colored during my morning Live yesterday over on my Adventure in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. This cute curly haired witchwee hugging her cat is from the new A Wee Bit Wicked stamp set and I paired them with the tree and one of the jack o'lanterns from the big Background Builder: Spooky Tree set. We practiced creating a misty morning scene and later in the afternoon when I was finishing the card, I had the idea to add some white colored pencil into the mix so I popped on for a quickie Live to share that additional step with everyone.



Finally, I have another mini slimline card and this one features one of the three cute scenarios of Halloween shenanigans included in the Midnight's Halloween Adventures #3 set. I just love how the little kitten is nestled in between the witch's feet all cozy like. The great sentiment is from the You Look Familiar set and I thought it was very fitting with this sweet scene.

 

Don't forget that the Instagram hop is still going on, with a chance for one lucky crafter to win the entire release. Just search for the #sweetnovemberstamps account to get started. The Youtube hop also starts today for a second chance at winning the new Halloween release and there are so many great videos to check out! Winners will be announced on Tuesday, the 15th. And finally, I've got one more day of coloring Live twice, first at 10am then again at 2pm PST on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page so I hope to see you there!

You can also find us on Instagram @sweetnovemberstamps and don't forget to use the #sweetnovemberstamps any time you share a card or project using SN images so we can see all of your beautiful makes!