Thursday, June 27, 2024

Aloha...

Hello, hello!

This was another scene that I've had stamped up since last June, when my hospital stay kinda sidetracked that SN release for me. Now that summer has rolled back around, I couldn't wait to color up another cutie from the big Aloha Wees set and having this already stamped meant that I could grab and go, LOL! This wee hula dancer is flanked by a pair of happy tikis as she sways in time with the rhythm of the waves behind her. I can almost hear them, accompanied by the island music being played... sigh, heaven. At least my card making lets me escape the day to day mundanity for a little while, if only through my imagination.  ;)

Aloha! 

Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It

stamps- Sweet November (
Aloha Wees)

ink- Memento tuxedo black and Studio Calico clear blue

Mama Elephant Deckle die

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I can't find my list

 

0 comments: