Saturday, June 15, 2024

So flippin' cute...

Hello again!

Today the team and I are reviewing the Summertime Fun clear release at Sweet November and this time around I've inked up one of the cute seals from the Tide Pool Pals set. He looks so happy to be lounging on the beach, simply living his best life, LOL! To help create that perfect beach home, I grabbed the older Seaside Cliffs Background Builder set and with a bit of masking made it appear to be of in the distance behind this sweet seal. It was nice that it was the perfect size to fill this mini slimline card too. With a fairly limited color palette this whole scene was pretty darn quick to color up and it really makes me smile.  :)

I will be coloring another stamp from the new release during my Live at 11am PDT over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. Hopefully you can join me!

Laters!

 

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Sweet November Stamps
(Tide Pool Pals and Seaside Cliffs Background Builder)
ink- Memento tuxedo black

Whimsy Stamps rounded stitch mini slimline die
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:
seal- E40, E41, E42, E81, 0, N1, N2, N3, N4, N7/E25, E47

sky/sea- B000, B00, B01, B52, 0/B45
beach- E31, E33, E42, E44

cliffs- YG03, YG63, G85, W3, T4, T6