Friday, October 11, 2024

Flying by to say hi...

TGIF!

As I'm currently busy prepping for the next clear release at Sweet November Stamps it's the perfect time to share another card from a recent Live coloring session. This fast flying witch is Eunice from the Witchwee Night Riders digi collection and my sister, Tee, had challenged me to color her flying over a lake so we could see her reflection in the water. Once the Live got started, that is exactly what happened. Because I had omitted her familiar, Tumble, from the scene it was suggested that I instead color in a black catfish leaping out of the water, which I thought was a cute and clever addition considering the story we were telling. All in all, I think we nailed the challenge that was set and I love how it came together.  :)

See ya tomorrow for review/preview!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November (
Witchwee Night Riders: Edith and Tumble)

stamps-
Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Catherine Pooler juniper mist
Tim Holtz moon mask

Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Ranger glossy accents

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: