Sunday, October 13, 2024

Tricks, treats and scary sweets...

Hey there!

I'm trying to get caught up on sharing all of the Halloween cards that I've made before we start moving on to Christmas. So here's a fun one using a handful of spooktacular cookies from the Halloween Cookies digital collection at Sweet November Stamps. I paired together the werewolf, vampire, mummy and Frankenstein's monster on the cooling rack for a sweet take on these classic Halloween baddies. I also added in some of the Alphabet cookies for part of the sentiment. I colored them all up during a Saturday Live over on the Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page where we ended up with a batch of cookies that look good enough to eat, LOL! 

Alrighty then, enjoy the rest of your weekend!


Supply list:
cardstock- Hero Arts and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November (Halloween Cookie set 3, Halloween Cookie set 4Halloween Cookie set 2, Cooking Pans and Cookie Alphabet)

stamps- unknown (sentiment)

ink- Versafine onyx black

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Ranger glossy accents

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the color used here


0 comments: