Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Season's Greetings...

Hey, hey!

This sweet little fox is from the new Signs of the Season set that just hit the virtual shelves at Sweet November. I paired him with the Birch Trees Horizon Lines on a few of the postage stamps that I cut apart from the Postage Party die by The Ton. This was my first time not using one of the popular postage dies in its entirety and I gotta say, I kind of love it. It was a lot of fun creating the mini vignettes and then layering them up with some die cut boughs and pine cones. So even though this feels like a big departure from my usual full scene cards, I still get the satisfaction of telling a cute story with my stamps with the added bonus of playing outside my box a little bit. All in all, I think this may just be one of my favorite cards that I've made using the new Christmas Cheer release so far.  :)

Toodles!


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill, Simon Says Stamp and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Signs of the Season and Birch Trees Horizon Lines), Waffle Flower (Postage Collage) and The Greetery (Pretty Postmarks)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Hero Arts ombre green and Versafine onyx black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
The Ton Postage Party die
Hello Bluebird Holly and Pine die
Kat Scrappiness enamel dots
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list


0 comments: