Saturday, October 12, 2024

Warm and Cozy Christmas...

Hello again!

It's review/preview weekend at Sweet November Stamps as we get ready for the Christmas Cheer clear release coming next Saturday, October 19th. Today the team and I are sharing sneak peeks of the new stamps coming out as well as fresh cards using past Christmas stamp sets. I couldn't wait to put this sweet cocoa drinking reindeer from the Winter Wishes Reindeer set on a faux holiday inspired post card. All of the post card stamps and die come from The Greetery, making this look super easy to create. It leaves just the right amount of space for the reindeer to be the star of the show. I also wanted to make it look like the whole thing was done on kraft card stock so I used the Copic air brush system to fake that look too. If you would like to see how this all came together you can check out the quick Reel over on Instagram and a longer speed coloring video that will be added to the Sweet November Stamps YouTube channel.

I will be coloring a sneak peek of some of the new stamps during my Live this morning over on the Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page so I hope to see ya there!

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Sweet November (
Winter Wishes Reindeer), The Greetery (North Pole Post, Warm and Cozy and Postal Modern)
ink- Memento rich cocoa, Catherine Pooler s'mores and fiesta blue and My Favorite Things amarena cherry

The Greetery Postcard Details pierce plate
Artistro extra fine white pen

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

 

0 comments: