Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Autumn Blessings...

Hey, hey!

It was a review weekend at Sweet November Stamps this past Saturday so I got another chance to color more of the cute critters from the Fall Woodland digi collection during my Live over on the Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. I printed out the Squirrel, Hedgie, Moose and Owl onto a postage collage style mini slimline die. This allowed us to create four different mini scenes all on a single card. After the Live ended I added the postage elements using the Year Round Post Marks clear set and an old set from My Favorite Things as well as the sentiment. Everything about this card just makes me happy, it turned out even better than I had hoped it would.  :)

Toodles!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler

digital stamps- Sweet November (
Fall Woodland Fox, Squirrel and Racoon, Fall Woodland Badger, Hedgie and Deer, Fall Woodland Moose, Beaver and Mole and Fall Woodland Tara and Owl)
stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Year Round Post Marks), My Favorite Things (postmarks) and Hello Bluebird (sentiment)

ink- Memento rich cocoa and Papertrey Ink ripe avacado

Nellie's Choice multi frame die
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a lost but you can see the colors used here


 

0 comments: