Friday, September 4, 2026

Let's get spooky...

TGIF!

I have fond memories of Saturday mornings watching Scooby Doo so I couldn't resist adding these cute stamps from CC Designs to my collection. Now that we are officially in spooky season, yes... September is the start of spooky season LOL, it was time to get inky and create a Halloween mystery. Scooby and Thelma are from the Finding Clues set and I paired them with a bunch of background builder sets from Sweet November Stamps. The hole in the floor is from the Simple Room Pirate Add-on set and I drew in the spooky eyes peeking up from it. The window and spider web are from the Halloween Room Add-on set while the classic Scooby Doo looking ghost is from the Front Porch Halloween Decor set. They all came together spooktacularly well and I think this is a fun twist on a Halloween card. :)

Have a great weekend! 


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It

stamps- CC Designs (
Finding Clues), Sweet November Stamps (Halloween Room Add-on, Front Porch Halloween Decor and Simple Room Pirate Add-on)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versafine onyx black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2

Sakura stardust glitter pen

Honey Bee Stamps brick wall stencil

Copic markers:

skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20

hair- E08, E18, E44, E47

glasses/clothes/magnifying glass- BG000, C1, C3/Y17, YR04, YR18, R35, R37, R59/BG000, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9
scooby- E35, E37, E44, T5, T7, T10, R30, R32/BG53, BG07, BG78

floor- E42, E43, E44, E47, C8, C10
ghost- YG0000, FYG1, FYG2

sky- B0000, B00, B14, B16, B37, B39

wall- T2, N4, C5, W7


0 comments: