Olo!
I've got another card that I made for the Stamping Bella Holiday release to share today. The Oddball Grim Reaper is the latest Halloween Oddball to be added to the store and he definitely looks like he means business. With his big ol' scythe and trusty raven Halloween is going to be extra scary with this guy on the prowl. I paired him with the older Haunted House Backdrop to help set the scene and I had to sketch in an extra tree by hand for balance.The 'hey ghoul' sentiment is included in the stamp set and I traced it with a glitter pen so it would show up better in that dark night sky. I think it all comes together to make one hauntingly fun card. :)
Toodles!
Supply list:
cardstock- Simon Says Stamp and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Stamping Bella (Oddball Grim Reaper and Haunted House Backdrop)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versafine onyx black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic markers:
skeleton/eyes- C1, C3, W00, W2/C00, C1, C3, YG00
robe- T5, T7, T9, N0, N2, N4, N7, N10
scythe- E43, E44, E47, C1, C3, C5
raven- C5, C6, C7, C9, B16, B37
dirt/grass/tombstones- E42, E43, E44/G43, YG63, G94, G99/W4, W5, W7
sky/trees- BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29
house- W3, W5, V22, V25, V28, Y00, Y11, E74, E77, E79


0 comments:
Post a Comment