Tuesday, September 22, 2026

You're fa-boo-lous...

Hey there!

Saturday's Live over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page was all about the new Creepy Dolls digi release at Sweet November Stamps. I had posted a poll in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook group asking which of the three Creepy Dolls we should color and Jack O Jackie squeaked out a win. As the color suggestions started coming in this unexpected color palette with the dark burnt sienna orange really started to grow on me. It's not something I would have typically gone for on my own and I gotta say that I think she looks pretty stunning! That's one of the reasons why I so enjoy doing the Live coloring with all of my crafty peeps. We also colored her onto a little stage with a drop cloth hanging behind her to mimic a starry sky. This simple backdrop really helps tell the story of this haunted Halloween doll.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler

digital stamps- Sweet November (Creepy Doll: Jack O Jackie
)

stamps- Hello Bluebird (Halloween Word Strips)

ink- Versamark watermark

Hero Arts detail white embossing powder

Hello Bluebird word strip die

Mama Elephant stitched deckle die
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen

Pear Blossom Press gold gel pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here


 

0 comments: