Wednesday, September 2, 2026

You're an A...

Olo!

This cute Outing Anya was a Farmer's Market freebie at The Greeting Farm earlier this year and as soon as I got her I thought she would look great on a back to school card. Now that it is the right time of year for that theme, I stamped her up and masked her before adding the wall of lockers behind her using the Build-a-Locker digi set. Anya looks quite adorable in her first day outfit and she is so proud of how she has decorated her locker. The sentiment up top is from the same Build-a-Locker set and it was all I needed to complete this card.  :)

Have a good one

 

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Papertrey Ink

digital stamps- The Greeting Farm (
Build-a-Locker set)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Outing Anya)
ink- Memento tuxedo black

Ranger glossy accents

Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen

Copic markers:
skin- E00, E21, E13, E04, R00, R20
hair- E50, E53, E23, E44, E47
glasses/clothes/bag- BG000, C1, C3/B93, B95, B97, B99, E40, E41, E43, YR21, YR04, YR27, BG000, BG11, BG72, V25, V28, BV29, C3, BG75, RV91/YG61, YG63, G85, BG96, E35, E59
floor/wall- N3, N4, N6/W0, W1, W2
lockers/stuff- C0, C1, C2, C3, C4, C6, C8/BG000/FYG1, FRV1, FBG2/E81, E43, YG17, YG67, B12, B14, E27, G24, G46/YR21, YR12, YR27/W5, BG53, BG75/R32, R43, Y11, Y21, YR12, V22, V25, V28 

 

0 comments: