Saturday, July 18, 2009

Another altered fairy


So... I was just cleaning and organizing a bit before tonight's midnight crop at the LSS, putting away some finished cards and decided I needed to get another fairy up on here. :)
Maybe while I'm there tonight I'll take pics of the sample cards I created for the card class I'm teaching this Wednesday. Then perhaps I shall post them here tomorrow... at the very least they will be a change up from all this GF love I've been on a roll with. Don't get me wrong, I could post GF projects all the time, they are so fab, but I do use other things too. ;)
On to the supply list:
cardstock: kraft, GP
papers: My Mind's Eye (green and red floral), Sassafras Lass (red polka dot)
stamps: The Greeting Farm (Rain, Snow, Shine), Basic Grey (Hello bubble)
border punch: Fiskars Uppercrest
ink: Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
misc: Papertrey Ink (twine), Creative Cafe (button), pearls
Copic markers

2 comments:

Angie said...

Her outfit is gorgeous. I have to figure out how you alter these!

donna mikasa said...

Really love the bodice part of her outfit....super cute fairy!